Chaotic Rage 1.3: Fix ALL the bugs
Another three weeks have passed - time for another release!
Normally I would now announce some new shiny feature like helicopters, or a new subsystem or rewrite of some chunk of crappy code. Not today...
- Cleaned up the logging of the mod loading
- Removed some unused code in some files
- Support for parts of models to be excluded from physics
- Fixed the ute 3d model
- Got helicopter blades spinning
- Sped up game loading
- Fixed melee attack
- Fixed zombie ai which didn't attack
- Vehicle weapons now point the right way
- Don't let the helicopter fly too high
- Fixed the mine 3d model
- Implemented Travis CI build testing
- Got rockets working correctly (these were so badly implemented, lots of bugs here)
- Added physics tick callbacks
- Added support for and fixed the NULL and DEBUG renderers
- Support for multiple move nodes for vehicles
- Initial work on vehicle wheel rotation
As you can see, no massive new feature, just hundreds of little progressive changes. I hope you enjoy Chaotic Rage 1.3!