Fork me on GitHub


So this release started in the usual way - bug fixing. Then I started adding stuff. Then I found more bugs. This new bug was in the lighting code - it wasn't working right :( I was trying to geet bumpmapping working, but it wasn't budging.

So, after about 4 days of debugging, I've finally cracked it (and have some new testing tools now too!).

Anyway, a new release is soon, but don't expect much, sorry. I might delay it another week (to a 3-week window) so I've got time to add some stuff.

Post a comment

Leave the following field blank, it is an anti-spam field.

Email address: